30-day money-back guarantee
Premium members may request a full refund for the amount paid within 30 days of upgrading.
To receive a refund, click here and select the cancelation option (you must be logged in to view this page). Or contact us by email (please include your name, email address for your account) and we’ll be happy to help you.
Upon receiving a refund, your account will be reverted to a free membership and you will no longer have access to all Premium features including unlimited deals, mistake fares, airport filters and more.
Frequently asked questions:
Q. Do Premium memberships automatically renew?
- Yes. To ensure you never miss out on fantastic flight deals, your Premium membership will renew at the end of each billing period unless cancelled.
If you do not want your subscription to auto-renew, you may cancel your subscription before the renewal date. Once cancelled, you will continue to receive the emails you paid for until the end of your subscription, but you will not be charged again.
Note: if you cancel within 30 days of signing up, your Premium membership fee will be refunded and your account downgraded to Free.
Q. My membership automatically renewed. Can I get a refund?
- No, automatic renewals are non-refundable. To receive a refund, please do so within 30 days of upgrading to Premium.
Q. I’m a portion of the way through my membership period and no longer plan on traveling. Do you offer prorated refunds?
- No, we do not offer prorated refunds.
Q. I booked all the flights I need for this year, can I pause my membership or get a prorated refund?
- We do not offer prorated refunds or the ability to pause your membership. If you would like to pause deal alert emails, you may do so in your notifications settings.
Q. How long will my refund take to process?
- Once we have processed and confirmed the refund, it will normally appear on the card charged within 5-10 business days, depending on the card and the bank that issued the card. If you do not see the refund within those 10 business days, please contact your bank for further information.
Q. Where can I find the complete terms and conditions?
- Terms and conditions.